Monday, June 13, 2011

God is working!!!

Hello All!
I went to one of my doctor's last week for a routine visit. I was talking about our upcoming trip, and the nurse told me her uncle lives in Cartagena! She said he is like the governor or something similar to that. Artemo Delafuente is his name. Her name is Eva although Penca is the name he will know her by. She wants me to try and contact him while we are there! Now, how awesome is that? She did not have his address so I'm not sure how to go about contacting him though. It seems to me that this is just another example of how God is way ahead of us on ALL the details!!! I'm confident that a method to contact Artemo Delafuente will be provided as well if God wants that to happen!!!!
Love and Hugs!
~~Dewanna

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be exciting to see why God brought him into the picture! We serve an awesome God!!
    ~~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Hand is on this - and He is sending people for us to share the Good News!! How awesome is that? I am in awe of His awesomeness. May we all bring Honor and Glory to our Lord!!
    In Christ,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again God is making it clear...He wants Cartagena.

    ReplyDelete